This year the National Institute of Technology, Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) has assigned the task of online registration for the centralized seat allotment process for the academic year 2022-23.
JoSAA Counseling Important Dates
JoSAA has today announced the second round of Mock Seat Allotment 2022. Candidates can check their seat allotment on the official website josaa.nic.in. Also, the online JoSAA registration will close on 21st September. Online Registration for Centralized Seat Allotment Process for Academic Year 2022-23 at National Institute of Technology, Rourkela this year (NIT Rourkela) has been given to NITs, IIESTs, IIITs, SPAs and GFTIs.
“It is very important for the candidates to understand the seat allotment process, because with a slight glitch, the top rated college of NIRF can slip from their hands. Failure to pay the online fee or online document verification on time may result in the candidate losing his/her seat. ,
JoSAA Counseling 2022: Important Dates
- 21 September 2022: JoSAA’s registration process ends
- 23 September 2022: First round result declared.
- 23 September to 16 October 2022: JoSAA will have six rounds
- 24 October 2022: Vacancies after JoSAA round
- 24 October 2022: Registration for vacancies under CSAB-Special Round
- 29 October to 6 November 2022: Two special rounds of CSAB were conducted.
- 7 November 2022: First year classes start
Multilingual Helpline Desk (0912411210003) is available for any assistance to the students. Students will be assisted in Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Bengali, Marathi, Oriya and English languages. Candidates can get information from registration to seat allotment.
For more Business updates, Click here.