Today’s Gold Rate | Gold prices fall, lowest rate in two months.. | Gold price lowest rate in two months

Today’s Gold Rate | The price of gold in the country has reached its lowest level in the last two months. At the same time, the price of gold has gone up to Rs 49856 per 10 grams on MCX Futures in the futures market. Silver also declined in the futures market. The price of silver is Rs 57,290 per kg.

Today's Gold Rate |  Gold prices fall, lowest rate in two months ..

gold price fell

Image Credit Source: Social Media

Today’s Gold Rate | gold rates (price of gold)Have fallen. The price of gold has reached a two-month low. So in the futures market mcx futures The price of gold has gone up to Rs 49856 per 10 grams. Silver also fell in the futures market (silver price) The price of silver has been Rs 57,290 per kg.

next week important

Inflation is increasing in America. The US Federal Reserve Bank may once again raise interest rates to control inflation. The decision will be made next week. This will have a direct impact on gold prices.

What are the prices?

The rupee fell on Wednesday. Gold prices fell by Rs 265 in the Delhi bullion market. The price of gold rose to Rs 50,616 per 10. Gold prices rose on the Comex Exchange of New York. The price of gold touched $ 1,705 an ounce.

Silver fell by Rs 786 to Rs 57,244 per kg. Silver rose in the New York futures market. The price of silver rose from $ 19.31 to $ 19.45.

read also



What is the difference between 24, 22, 21, 18 and 14 carats?

24 carat gold is called pure gold. It does not mix any other type of metal. It is called gold of 99.9 percent purity. 22 carat gold contains 91.67 percent pure gold. The other 8.33 percent consists of other metals. Also, 21 carat gold contains 87.5 percent pure gold. 18 carat contains 75 percent pure gold and 14 carat gold contains 58.5 percent pure gold. The price of gold also depends on the type of gold. Also, it includes local tax and the customer has to pay the amount according to the price.

For more Business updates, Click here.

Leave a Comment