This year Maharashtra Board declared Maharashtra SSC Result 2022 on 18th June, while Maharashtra HSC Result 2022 declared on 8th June.
Image Credit Source: Social Media
Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE) The results of 10th and 12th supplementary examination have been declared. The result is declared after 1 pm. In 10th and 12th supplementary examination (hsc ssc supplementary exam) Participating Students MSBSHSE mahresult.nic.in official website (official website) you can check the result. This year Maharashtra Board declared Maharashtra SSC Result 2022 on 18th June, while Maharashtra HSC Result 2022 declared on 8th June.
about pass percentage
Earlier, the number of students who secured more than 90 percent marks in the 10th board examination of Maharashtra Board was 83 thousand 60. On the other hand, if we talk about the pass percentage, 96.94 percent students passed in class 10th.
The number of students passing the Maharashtra Board 12th examination stood at 94.22 percent. The 10th supplementary exam was conducted from 27th July to 12th August, while the 12th supplementary exam was conducted from 21st July to 24th August.
83,127 students appeared in the 10th supplementary examination, while 10 students appeared in the 12th examination.
How to Check Maharashtra Board Supplementary Result?
- To see supplementary results mahresult.nic.in Go to the official website.
- Click on 10th & 12th Supplementary Exam Result link on the homepage.
- Login with your login credentials.
- To login, you need roll number, registration number, which you will find on the admit card.
- After checking all the details click on submit button.
- Now you can check your result on your screen.
- Download the result and take a printout of it.
Last year the Maharashtra Board exam was not conducted due to the corona virus pandemic. After a gap of one year, MSBSHSE conducted the 10th and 12th board exams in pen-paper mode. This year, 16.38 lakh students, including 8,89,506 boys and 7,49,458 girls, had registered for the 10th board exams.
For more Business updates, Click here.