Unnati Scholarship is only for students of Delhi, Noida and Gurugram.
To apply for Unnati Scholarship, students must be in first year of Diploma or ITI.
This scholarship is only for students who want to continue their further education.
New Delhi. Scholarship: Unnati Towards a Better Future Scholarship provided by CNH Industrial is an initiative for ITI and Diploma students for underprivileged students living in the national capital of Delhi, Noida and Gurugram. This scholarship helps the students of class 8th to 10th for all expenses incurred for their studies. Students of these schools will get 12 thousand rupees every year.
Along with this, students studying in the first year of diploma or ITI will also be given 18 thousand rupees. With this scholarship money, students can pay for things like books, tuition fees, uniforms, internet and online classes. Last date to apply for this scholarship is 15 October 2022. It can be very helpful if the candidates apply for this scholarship on time.
1. Unnati Scholarship is only for students of Delhi, Noida and Gurugram. Only children from these three cities can apply for this scholarship.
2. To apply for Unnati Scholarship, students must be in first year of Diploma or ITI.
3. This scholarship is only for students who wish to pursue further education.
4. To apply, family income must be 5 lakhs or less.
5. Students who have no parents or no earning member in their household.
6. Students whose earning member of the family has lost their job during the corona epidemic.
Documents required for scholarship
1. Marksheet of previous year or last semester
2. Any Government Identity Card like Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Voter ID Card
3. Any admission proof of the current year
4. Complete account details of the applicant’s bank
5. Correct photograph of the applicant
6. Proper proof of parental absence or job loss like death certificate, proof of job loss (if any)
Sarkari Naukri 2022: If you want a government job, check out the top recruitment here and apply today
REET Result 2022: Rajasthan REET Result to be declared, check updates here
How to apply
1st step – To apply for Unnati Scholarship 2022-23 the candidate has to visit the official website of Buddy4Study.
Step 2 – After registering on the official website, students will directly reach the Unnati Scholarship website.
Step 3 – As soon as the website opens, one has to click on the start button to fill the application form. After that you will be able to fill the application form.
Step 4- All the information asked in the application should be filled very carefully.
Step 5 – After filling the entire form, all the documents asked in the application have to be uploaded on the next page.
Step 6 – After uploading all the documents, you can preview the form by clicking on the form’s terms and conditions button.
Step 7 – Then submit the form. After that you can also take a print out of the application form by creating a PDF.
Tags: Career, Career guidance, Educational News, Jobs and careers
First Published: September 18, 2022, 14:31 IST
For more Business updates, Click here.