Students who appeared for the AAT exam can check their result by visiting the official website of JEE Advanced at jeeadv.ac.in. Students who clear this exam can take admission in Architecture program.
Image Credit Source: Social Media
Joint Entrance Examination Advanced Architectural Aptitude Test (JEE Advanced AAT) Result declared. Students can download the result now. The link to check the result is now active. Students can check their result by filling the required information and following the steps given below. Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) JEE Advanced AAT Result Declared. Students appearing in AAT exam JEE Advanced jeeadv.ac.in You can check your result by visiting the official website. Students who qualify this exam Architecture (architecture) can take admission in the programme.
The AAT exam was conducted on 14 September 2022 from 9 AM to 12 PM. No separate admit card was issued for the exam.
The registration for AAT Exam 2022 was held on 11 September 2022 from 10 AM to 12 September 2022 at 5 PM.
According to the website, eligible candidates can fill their preference for Architecture program in IITs on JoSAA portal from 6 pm today.
How to check JEE Advanced AAT Result 2022
- Candidates can visit the official website jeeadv.ac.in to check AAT result.
- On the homepage you have to click on the result link.
- Fill your credentials through hall ticket.
- JEE Advanced registration number, date of birth and mobile number will be required to check the result.
- Submit after checking all the details.
- Now the result can be seen on the screen
- Download the result and take a print out of it.
For more Business updates, Click here.