JAC Board Biology Model Paper: Important news for students preparing for Jharkhand Board Exam. The model paper has been released for the 12th students before the exam. If 12th students want to score well in Biology then start preparation according to model paper. Students can also check the model paper through the official website of Jack Board.
Model Question Paper
Department – A
Very Short Answer Type Questions:
From your city (Ranchi)
1. What are molecular scissors? (What do you mean by ‘genetic scissors’?)
2. What is e-waste? (What is e-waste?)
3. What is a detritus food chain? (What do you understand by the detritus food chain?)
4. What are the uses of Streptokinase? (What is streptokinase used for?)
5. Name the source of penicillin (an antibiotic)? (Name the source of penicillin (an antibiotic).)
6. Expand the term ELISA. (Expand the term “ELISA.”)
7. Definition of commensalism. (Definition of commensalism.)
Department – B
Short Answer Type Questions (Short Answer Type Questions)
7. What characteristics must a cloning vector have? (What properties are required in a cloning vector?)
8. Briefly explain about Bt-Cotton? (Brief about Bt cotton.)
9. What is sewage treatment? Write in brief about the steps involved in wastewater treatment. (What is sewage treatment? Write in brief about the various stages of sewage treatment.)
10. Explain with example about biocontrol agents. (Illustrate with examples about biocontrol agents.)
11. How is diapause different from hibernation? (How does hibernation/diapause differ from hibernation?
12. How are catalytic converters useful in reducing harmful gases in automobiles? (How catalytic converter is useful in reducing harmful gases emitted by vehicles.
13. What is ecological succession? How does primary succession differ from secondary succession?
(What is ecological succession? How does primary succession differ from secondary succession.)
Success Story: Indian Boy Becomes Judge in America, Widi Made to Run House, Read Surendran Patel’s Success Story
Schools Reopen: Schools are about to open, check when your child has to go for studies
Section – C
Long Answer Type Questions (Long Answer Type Questions)
14. Explain in detail about the function of PCR. (Describe the mechanism of action of PCR in detail.)
15. How can insulin be produced by recombinant DNA technology?
(How is insulin produced by recombinant DNA technology?)
16. Briefly explain phosphorus cycle in ecosystem with suitable diagram. (Illustrate phosphorus cycle with diagram.)
17. Explain the ways in which organisms can cope with environmental changes. Briefly state the ways in which organisms cope with environmental changes?
18. What is ozone depletion? How does this happen and what are its harmful effects? (What is ozone depletion? How does it happen and what are its harmful effects?)
Tags: Board Exams, Board Model Papers, jack
First Published: 13 Jan 2023, 19:57 IST
For more Business updates, Click here.