Are you planning to apply for a Dhani Credit Line Personal Loan? If yes, you have stumbled upon the right webpage. In this article, we are going to discuss the Indiabulls Dhani Personal Loan scheme thoroughly, including eligibility criteria, how much loan amount you can get, how to apply for the loan, and more.
So, without any further ado, let’s get started –
Indiabulls Dhani Credit Line Personal Loan
Indiabulls Dhani is a very popular non-banking financial company known for its instant personal loan scheme. The best thing about the Dhani personal loan scheme is that the process of getting a loan using this is completely online. Plus, it just takes a couple of minutes to verify whether you are eligible for the loan.
Top benefits of Indiabulls Dhani Credit Line Personal Loan
- One of the best things about the Indiabulls Dhani Personal Loan scheme is that you can get the loan sanctioned and credited to your account without going anywhere. The entire loan application process is online and just takes a couple of minutes.
- Even though the process to apply for the loan is completely online, Dhani offers up to Rs 15 lakh as a personal loan. Obviously, you will need a strong Cibil score to get that much amount sanctioned.
- Once your loan is sanctioned, it gets instantly disbursed to your bank account. This is really a great thing, especially when you are in urgent need of money.
- You can set the repayment tenure between 3 months to 24 months. This helps lower the amount you pay per EMI, helping you reduce the overall repayment burden. However, this also means you have to pay a little bit of extra money as interest.
- Even though the interest rate of Dhani Credit Line App’s Personal Loan isn’t the lowest, it is quite competitive. The interest rates start from 13.99% per annum, which is not that bad.
- Dhani lets you apply for a personal loan for a wide range of purposes such as marriage, medical needs, home renovations, business, traveling, or more.
- There is no barrier to location. You can belong to any state, city, or village in India and still apply for the loan without visiting the bank or any lenders.
These were some of the best benefits of Indiabulls Dhani Personal Loan. Now, let’s talk about the eligibility criteria for the Dhani Personal Loan –
Eligibility for Dhani Credit Line App Personal Loan
- The applicant should be aged at least 21 years or above.
- The applicant should have a stable source of income – salaried or self-employed.
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- The applicant should have a good Cibil score with a great loan repayment history.
Documents Required to apply for Dhani Personal Loan
To apply for Dhani Personal Loan, you just need three documents –
- PAN Card
- Proof of Address
- Bank Credentials
Fee and Charges
- Loan Processing Fee – The applicant has to pay 3% of the total loan amount as a loan processing fee.
- Interest Rates –Interest rates for Dhani Personal Loan starts from 13.99% per annum and can go up to 24% per annum.
- Prepayment Charges –The applicants don’t have to pay anything as prepayment if the loan amount is less than Rs 20,000. However, if the loan amount is more than Rs 20,000, the applicants will have to pay 5% of the outstanding principal.
How to apply for Dhani Credit Line Personal Loan
To apply for Dhani Personal Loan, you have to follow these simple steps –
- Go to Google Play Store or Apple App Store and download the Dhani Personal Loan application.
- Open the app and register using the mobile number that is linked to your AADHAR card. This is essential for eKYC. Otherwise, you will have to send documents manually, which is time-consuming.
- Once you log into the app, you will see the Dhani Personal Loan/Dhani Credit Line option. Tap on it.
- Here you have to verify your eKYC. Simply enter your AADHAR number and verify eKYC using OTP.
- After that, you can select the loan amount. You will also see other information such as interest rates, tenure, and more. Once you confirm the information, you can proceed further.
- After that, you will be asked to link your bank account to the Dhani app. It is important as this will enable auto-pay of your monthly EMIs directly from your bank.
That’s it. After completing the steps mentioned above, the loan amount will be sanctioned within three minutes.
The bottom line
So, this was a detailed guide on how to apply for Indiabulls Dhani Personal Loan.
Indiabulls Dhani credit line is one of the most popular non-banking financial companies for instant personal loans. This service is quite popular because it doesn’t require you to visit banks or lenders. You can apply for a loan from your home and get instant approval.
With that said, here I am wrapping up this article. If you have any questions, feel free to shoot them in the comment section below. Our team will try to respond to your queries ASAP.