Translation from one language to another is the most sought after job today.
Hindi translators work in schools, hospitals, hearing rooms, meeting rooms and conference centers.
How to become a Hindi translator: Nowadays if a person has knowledge of two or more languages then he need not worry about his career. Translation from one language to another is one of the most demanding jobs these days. A translator is someone who has knowledge of at least two languages. Translating from one language to another and explaining to people by speaking or writing. A Hindi translator works in schools, hospitals, hearing rooms, meeting rooms and conference centers. A translator works for translation companies, individual organizations and clients.
translator of work
1. The job of a Hindi translator is to communicate, read and write well in at least two languages.
2. These people sometimes translate written conversations and materials, such as books, articles and magazines, from English to Hindi.
3. Hindi translators are sometimes employed to interpret events and cultural programs held in English or abroad.
4. It is the translator’s job to create a language bank maintaining style and tone, which can be used in future projects.
1. It is important for a candidate to have a good listening comprehension to become a Hindi translator, because in important discussions and meetings they play an important role in conveying the message as a translator.
2. The translator should have the ability to write and speak in local and target languages.
3. Only if translator students listen and understand things carefully, they can translate and convey to their clients.
4. Computer skills are essential for such persons, knowledge of software used in translation is also important.
Both government and private career options are available as a Hindi translator. Many people also work as freelancers in such situations. These candidates can pursue a career in many places.
1. Newspapers and Magazines
2. Technical, scientific, literary or trade
4.Hospitals and clinics
5. Travel and tourism sector
7.Exhibitions and fairs
8. Aviation offices
9. Export Agency
11. Publishing House
13. International organizations
AAI Govt Jobs: Bumper Vacancies for these posts in AAI, Apply for 10th, Graduate, Salary will be in Lakhs
CBSE Compartment Result 2022: CBSE Released Important Notice Regarding Compartment Exam, Check Here
translator of salary
As a starting salary of this profession, a language translator can earn around 10000 to 20000 every month. With increasing work experience they can earn Rs.25000 to Rs.35000 per month.
Tags: career guidance, Jobs and careers, A long career
First Published: September 17, 2022, 22:47 IST
For more Business updates, Click here.