gold rate | Gold prices fall .. golden opportunity for investment for common people. Gold and silver prices fall again, gold prices below the level of last six months

gold and silver price today The dollar is getting stronger against the rupee. A global recession is underway. This is affecting the prices of gold and silver. Gold has hit a six-month low.

gold rate |  Fall in gold prices.. a golden opportunity for common people to invest

gold rumble

Image Credit Source: Social Media

gold and silver price today investing in gold (Investment) This is golden yoga to be done now. The dollar is getting stronger against the rupee. A global recession is underway. Its effect on gold and silver prices (price of gold and silver) Gold falling at a six-month low (lowest level) have arrived

mcx The price of gold is above Rs 48,300 per 10 grams. This rate is likely to increase to 48,800. If incentives are given, this rate is expected to reach 49,700 and 50,200 per 10 grams.

The strengthening of the dollar against the rupee has affected gold. The luster of silver also faded. Gold and silver prices in the Indian market have reached a six-month low.

Earlier in February 2022, there was a fall in gold prices. The rate was Rs 49,200 per 10 grams. After that the price of gold had reached close to 56 thousand.

Gold and silver prices recorded a fall on Tuesday. But on August 16, gold fell below Rs 50,000. The average price of gold reached Rs 49,238.

In the morning session, gold touched Rs 49,312 per 10 grams. This fall in gold may encourage consumers to invest.

https://ibjarates.com Today i.e. on Saturday, the price of 24 carat pure gold is Rs 49,340 per 10 grams. Whereas the price of 22 carat pure gold is Rs 45,200 per 10 grams. So the cost of one kg of silver is Rs 55,144.

24 carat gold is called pure gold. It does not mix any other type of metal. It is called gold of 99.9 percent purity.

22 carat gold contains 91.67 percent pure gold. The other 8.33 percent consists of other metals. Also, 21 carat gold contains 87.5 percent pure gold.

read also



18 carat contains 75 percent pure gold and 14 carat gold contains 58.5 percent pure gold. The price of gold also depends on the type of gold. Also, it includes local tax and the customer has to pay the amount according to the price.

For more Business updates, Click here.

Leave a Comment