New Delhi. GATE Exam 2023: Today is the last date for correction of GATE application form. In such circumstances the students who have been informed by IIT Kanpur about any kind of error through email or SMS should correct their application form today. For this, the link has been activated on the official website https://gate.iitk.ac.in/important on November 8.
Kindly state that candidates applying for GATE Exam 2023 can make necessary corrections in the form. For correction of application form, candidates have to pay fee. This time this exam will be conducted by IIT Kanpur. This time the GATE exam will be held on 4th, 5th, 11th and 12th February 2022. After the exam, the provisional answer key will be released next week on February 21.
GATE Exam 2023: You can change these details
- date of birth
- find out
- College Details
- Parent or guardian details
- Exam paper
- Additional Examination Papers
- Current paper
- Exam City
Children’s Day 2022 Quiz: Read 10 Quiz Questions on Jawaharlal Nehru and Child Rights in India
Indian Air Force Agniveer Vayu 2023 : How many holidays will Agniveer Vayu get? Explore all the features
GATE Exam 2023: Edit the form like this
- Step 1 – First of all visit the official website gate.iitk.ac.in. Visit the above.
- Step 2 – Here click on “GATE 2023 registration” link.
- Step 3 – Fill in the login details and submit.
- Step 4 – Edit and submit the application.
- Step 5 – Download the confirmation page and print a copy.
Tags: College Education, Education News, Exam News
First Published: November 14, 2022, 12:45 IST
For more Business updates, Click here.