New Delhi. Career Tips: There are many people in the country and abroad who have special interest in learning different types of languages. We tell you, a total of 7,151 languages are spoken worldwide. But among them there are very few languages that people are interested in learning. Many people learn different languages to get better and higher paying jobs. Any candidate can get a job in any private or government company by doing the course in any demanded language.
One of these is France, the language spoken in French. Taking any kind of course in this language can be very beneficial for the candidate. Courses like BA, Certificate, Diploma are available in this. Also known as long term and short term courses. After completing this course any candidate can get a job at a good level. Let us know how to do a certificate course in French.
The French language certificate is of full 1 year duration. After 12th candidates can do it comfortably. Many higher institutions in India offer these courses. Which includes short term courses i.e. certificate courses.
1. Candidate should have passed 12th. After that they can easily apply for this course.
2. Candidate must have passed 12th with minimum 50% marks to get admission in this course.
3. Students of any stream can do this course.
4. It depends on the concerned institute which exemption will be given to the reserved category during this course.
There are many institutes in the country that offer certificate courses in French. Candidates can take admission in this language course through merit and entrance test. On the basis of merit students get admission on the basis of 12th marks. In this, the list of selected students is shared after announcing the cut off list. Admission is given on the basis of the marks obtained after the examination conducted by the institute through the entrance test.
Sarkari Naukri 2022: If you want a government job, check out the top recruitment here and apply today
REET Result 2022: Rajasthan REET Result to be declared, check updates here
Top Colleges for Certificate in French
1. St. Xavier’s College, Kolkata – Rs 8,200
2. Sri Venkateswara College, New Delhi – Rs. 17,000
3. Shri Guru Teg Bahadur Khalsa College, New Delhi – Rs. 30,000
4. Maitreyi College, New Delhi 12,000 Rs
5. University of Madras – Rs. 3,940
6. Integral University, Lucknow – 6,000 Rs
7. Keshav College, New Delhi – Rs 5,500
8. University of Mumbai, Mumbai – Rs 5,000
9. Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak – Rs. 12,124
10. Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra – Rs 5,898
Tags:, Career guidance, France, Jobs and careers
First Published: September 16, 2022, 17:09 IST
For more Business updates, Click here.