One can pursue a career in nursing after 12th.
Some institutes may also offer Diploma after 10th.
After nursing you can get job in country and abroad.
New Delhi. Career Tips: The medical field in India is huge. Along with doctors, nurses are also in great demand in the medical field. Nursing profession is considered very popular among Indian women in the medical field. After 12th, most of the girls want to go into nursing field. Indian nurses are in demand not only in the country but also abroad.
According to a statistic, about 1.5 lakh nurses from India get jobs abroad every year. It is certain that the chances of a bright future in this field are very high after completing a nursing course. That’s why today we are going to tell you about which Indian nurse course is the best.
Indian Nurse Eligibility
To pursue any nursing course, a student must have passed 12th from any recognized school in the country.
45 percent marks in 10th is mandatory for doing diploma course.
List of Best Courses for Indian Nursing and Duration
- Assistant Nursing and Midwife – 18 months
- B.Sc – Nursing (Basic) – 4 years
- B.Sc – Nursing (Post Basic) – 2 years
- B.Sc – Nursing (Distance) – 3 years
- MSc – Nursing – 2 years
- MPhil – Nursing – 1 Year (Full Time Course)
- MPhil – Nursing – 2 Years (Part Time Course)
- PhD – Nursing – 3 – 5 years
Leading institute for nursing courses in the country
- All India Institute of Medical Science, New Delhi
- Azad Institute of Pharmacy and Research, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
- Delhi Paramedical and Management Institute, New Delhi
- National Institute of Nursing Education, Chandigarh
- Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
- Sri Shankaracharya College of Nursing, Bhilai, Chhattisgarh
Career Options After Nursing Course
- Staff Nurse
- Chief Nurse
- Assistant Nurse
- Social Health Care Workers
- Assistant Superintendent of Nursing
- Community Health Care Nurse
- Military nurse
REC PDCL Recruitment 2022: Golden job opportunity in electricity department, today is the last date to apply
JoSAA Counseling 2022: Admission Process in IITs, NITs Starts Today, Check JoSAA Counseling Schedule and Procedure
What is the Salary Package of Indian Nurses?
In any private, semi-government and government hospital in the country, a fresher nurse initially earns a monthly salary of 15 to 20 thousand rupees. Salary increases after few years of experience. At the same time, Indian nurses working abroad are paid 50 to 60 thousand rupees per month.
Tags: Career, Career guidance, Education, Educational News, Jobs and careers
First Published: September 23, 2022, 17:09 IST
For more Business updates, Click here.