Candidates must have passed 12th from any recognized institution to take admission in this course.
Candidates must secure minimum 50% marks in 12th to get admission in this course.
Students from any discipline can take admission in this course. Must have knowledge of English.
Careers in Travel and Tourism: Those pursuing a career in tours and travels are making great progress. Such candidates can pursue travel related courses if they want to turn the hobby of travel into a passion. These courses include degree, diploma and various types of certificate courses. It takes 3 years to do the certificate course in this field. This course can be done after 12th. After completing this course, students can work as travel consultants, management, travel operators and freelance travel consultants. In which annual earnings can range from 2 to 7 lakhs. After this course you not only get a good job, but if you open your own business you can earn more money.
1. Candidates must have passed 12th from any recognized institution to take admission in this course.
2. Candidates must secure minimum 50% marks in 12th to get admission in this course.
3. Students of any stream can take admission in this course. For which they need to have knowledge of English.
College and course fees
Jamia Millia Islamia, Delhi : 16,000 Rs
Indian Institute of Travel Management, New Delhi: Rs. 1,08,850
Indian Institute of Travel Management, Gwalior : 3,39,850
Indian Institute of Travel Management, Bhubaneswar: 2,73,000
what to read
History of Tourism
Communication skills in different languages
Fundamentals of Tourism
Basic Travel Methods
1. Travel Advisor
2. Management and Analysis
3. Travel Operators
4. Tour Associates and Operators
5. Freelance travel consultant
6. Traveling Executive
7. Tourism Sales Consultant
8. Freelance travel content writer
JSSC Recruitment 2022: Govt Job Opportunity for 10th Pass, Apply at jssc.nic.in
AICTE Scholarship: Students interested in technical field can apply for this scholarship, know the benefits
What will be the job profile and salary
1. Travel Executive: 5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs per annum initially
2. Freelance Travel Content Writer: Rs 1 lakh to Rs 3.5 lakh per annum
3. Tourism Sales Consultant: Initially Rs 2.5 to 4.5 lakh per annum
Tags:, Career guidance, A long career
First Published: September 21, 2022, 17:43 IST
For more Business updates, Click here.