Actuarial science is actuarial science.
Reserved category get 5% marks relaxation for admission in this course.
Careers in Real Science: Actuarial Science This course of actuarial science deals with the assessment of risk in insurance and finance using various mathematical and statistical methods. We inform you that this Post Graduate Diploma in Actuarial Science course is of 1 year duration only. which is full time course. After completing this course, a candidate can work with job profiles like Actuarial Analyst, Catastrophe Risk Analyst, Audit Manager/Credit Risk Manager, Business Intelligence Consultant, Teacher and Academician, Quality Assurance Associate.
• Candidate must possess Graduation in Mathematics and Statistics from a recognized University.
• Candidate must have minimum 55% marks in Graduation Degree.
• For admission to this course, reserved category gets 5% marks relaxation.
Each college has a different admission process for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Actuarial Science. This process will be known only while taking admission in any college.
How to Apply Online
Step 1 Candidate has to visit the official website
Step 2 After visiting the official website, the application form has to be filled
Step 3 After filling the application, check it properly, if there is any mistake, the form may be rejected.
Step 4 After this, deposit the online form fee through credit card or debit card.
Step 5 After depositing the fee, a message will be sent to the candidate’s registered phone number or mail ID.
Take the course from here
• Dibrugarh University, Assam
• Patna University, Patna
• North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon
• Dr. M. G.R. Educational and Research Institute, Chennai
Nature of work
1. Team Lead / Assistant Team Manager
2. Actual analysis
3. Audit Manager/Credit Risk Manager
4. Disaster Risk Analyst
5. Business Intelligence Consultants
6. Quality Assurance Associates
7. Teachers and Educationists
JSSC Recruitment 2022: Govt Job Opportunity for 10th Pass, Apply at jssc.nic.in
AICTE Scholarship: Students interested in technical field can apply for this scholarship, know the benefits
Where to get a job
1. Educational institutions
2. Insurance company
3. Research Company
4. Investment company
5. Technical Research Centre
Tags: Career, Career guidance, Jobs and careers
First Published: 21 September 2022, 18:39 IST
For more Business updates, Click here.